Monday, March 28, 2011

Round 2

I had my first Tupperware party this past Saturday.  I've been to two (went to one, hosted one at my house).  That being said - it went really well!!!  I felt a little nervous, but things really went pretty smoothly and everyone seemed to have fun.  And I made money!  Woo-hoo!!!  Hubby wants me to sell Tupperware long enough to at least pay for what I have purchased and thanks to the success of party #1, I'm halfway there!  I have another party scheduled for the end of April, but I'd really like to have another before then.  I just don't know enough people to try to get more scheduled, especially since it's almost April and I'm running out of time...

Life feels busy right now, I'm trying to get a little more organized and really figure out what is going on in the next few months, but I can't seem to focus and organize.  We signed our son up for soccer - games will be Saturdays, we have the parents' meeting on Thursday.  I want to sign up for cake decorating classes starting at the end of April.  Ahh, just thinking about everything coming up makes my head hurt.

I need to go make lists now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment